First Time Celebrity - Equinox Questions

Lilycat2010

Hello!

This will be our first time cruising with Celebrity. We're a couple in our 40s traveling with my parents. We've done two NCL cruises and two with HAL. A couple of newbie questions:

1. Is there conditioner in the room? Or just shampoo?

2. I have read that the MDR is not open for the embarkation lunch. Where is the Aqua Spa cafe? Is it on deck 5 with the other dining restaurants? I couldn't find it in the deck plans (obviously missing it). We hate big crowds in the buffet and may want to check it out, or Bistro on 5. I believe there's no surcharge for Aqua Spa cafe? Is that correct?

3. Are there sun chairs available on another deck or space besides right by the pools? I'm a big fan of finding a chair late afternoon, and I don't really mind being on some alternative sun deck. Is there such an option on the Equinox?

Thanks in advance!

1) there is conditioner in the room. They also provide body lotion, cotton balls and q-tips. Some staterooms have body wash.

2) The aqua spa café is located in the solarium, deck 12, on the port side of the ship. There is no cover charge and most items are free . They do charge for some things like smoothies.

3) There are chairs on deck 14 overlooking the pool and on deck 15 that would be in the sun.

Enjoy your cruise.

Mary Lou

Hello!

This will be our first time cruising with Celebrity. We're a couple in our 40s traveling with my parents. We've done two NCL cruises and two with HAL. A couple of newbie questions:

1. Is there conditioner in the room? Or just shampoo?

2. I have read that the MDR is not open for the embarkation lunch. Where is the Aqua Spa cafe? Is it on deck 5 with the other dining restaurants? I couldn't find it in the deck plans (obviously missing it). We hate big crowds in the buffet and may want to check it out, or Bistro on 5. I believe there's no surcharge for Aqua Spa cafe? Is that correct?

3. Are there sun chairs available on another deck or space besides right by the pools? I'm a big fan of finding a chair late afternoon, and I don't really mind being on some alternative sun deck. Is there such an option on the Equinox?

Thanks in advance!

Recently...on embarkation day aqua spa was not open until after 2:30 p.m.

Yes, conditioner is included

Reflection...if you go to the Cafe (coffee bar) there is a door that takes you outside to a quiet sitting area (may be the same on Equinox?)

I think you and your parents will find Celebrity a step above the other two lines.

Have a great time!!!!!

Edited by 20pluscruises