anyone on flight BA11 to singapore

chipsdog

we have booked the BA flight 11 to Singapore arriving on the 10 April at 14:55 we have booked a car to collect us and take us straight to the Port, however, I am worrying that this will not be enough time. Is anyone else on this flight from Heathrow?

thank you

What time is departure time? Singapore is usually quite efficient at getting you out of the airport and the traffic flows pretty well.

Is this a Cunard flight though?

But honestly I'd never fly internationally to arrive so close to departure time. I don't even like doing this on a domestic flight to port.

Edited by Pushka

The On-Time performance of BA11 is pretty good - as illustrated by the statistics below. Personally, I agree with others that unless this is a "Cunard" flight I would go at least one day before. However, all would not be lost if you were severely delayed as there is a regular bus service to KL!!

On-time 57%

Late 11%

Very Late 16%

Excessive 14%

The On-Time performance of BA11 is pretty good - as illustrated by the statistics below. Personally, I agree with others that unless this is a "Cunard" flight I would go at least one day before. However, all would not be lost if you were severely delayed as there is a regular bus service to KL!!

On-time 57%

Late 11%

Very Late 16%

Excessive 14%

Those stats are dreadful. In Australia all airlines are around 80% on time. Our last BA flight was 4 hours late and that was for a 2 hour flight.

I think you're cutting it far too close to fly 6,800 miles and go straight to the ship from the airport. The most recent BA 11 left an hour late and only made up 15 minutes en route. What time does the ship depart? Even if it's at midnight I'd still worry. Why not go a day or two early and see a bit of Singapore?