Queen Victoria Arrives in Rio

roscoe39

There hasn't been much posting about the QV lately…but here she is arriving in Rio this morning…

Another glorious day in the City of the Big Jesus on the hill…its been fun but looking forward to joining the ship…

2120911884_QVinRio.jpg.0730e799204ad258a42bbebc68f3c1da.jpg

Thanks, Roscoe. I hope you will post about your time on board. No one else is and it would be great to follow what you are doing!!!

hi guys from onboard.,there is an incredible lightning storm happening off the stern, lots of forks hitting the port machinery in the distance and sheets of light flashing out of the sky.

Have been in town 4 days and this is the first cloud I've seen….

and boy…the brazilians really like taking off their clothes don't they….photos to follow…

….as it happens i do have a blog

http://roscoesseafever.blogspot.co.nz

and i will be posting for some friends back home so if you are desperate knock yourselves out..…ill probably start it in the next few days after I've done some editing on Rio.

Haven't seen marie yet…but she does owe me a drink……..

Edited by roscoe39

….as it happens i do have a blog

http://roscoesseafever.blogspot.co.nz

and i will be posting for some friends back home so if you are desperate knock yourselves out..…ill probably start it in the next few days after I've done some editing on Rio

Wonderful. I know it will be full of facts and lots of humor! Thanks!

PLEASE find her, she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.:(

well still no sighting…maybe shes been held captive by the fashion police for showing them up????

flat calm this morning…my new favourite bestest friend Boris has just served me a very good expresso in cafe carinthia, coffee card seems to work well.

left rio late, looked like there may have been someone missing…I'm not trying to spread rumours but they were running up and down the pier and yelling out to the "Albratross" passengers coming out of the terminal was there anyone for the QV. Could have been crew as there were no announcements.

Brasiliana show by a local troupe in the Theatre was very good…..

the hunt for marie and k continues…

oh….bonus…..

as the world cruise sector starts official in BA, I purchased the full 8 hours entitlement for the Internet which will be refunded under the world club benefits and in two days it will start all over again. You will be aware that they carry the internet minutes left from one sector over to another, which is quite a bonus now. Im going to chase up the world club desk and see if we still get the free dinner tokens for the current sector and collect them again after BA…

nice….

but the tiles are falling off in the showers in the mens sauna….maintenance please attend.

Edited by roscoe39

Hope you are up on a ladder helping to repair Christ's Statue ! Have a great time.

thanks….i think he can look after himself….id only get int he way….jsut did a nother daily blog..

http://roscoesseafever.blogspot.co.uk

montevideo tomorrow…sea feels a lot calmer than yesterday…

restaurant was pretty empty and the boat is meant to be full…they can't all be sick surely!

Rio, what an amazing city of great contrasts. Bon voyage to those boarding today.

Hope you are up on a ladder helping to repair Christ's Statue ! Have a great time.

Are you going to CC meetings re Marie and Ken ? I'm sure they will be there and are so worth meeting. A lovely couple.

Are you going to CC meetings re Marie and Ken ? I'm sure they will be there and are so worth meeting. A lovely couple.

Hope you find Marie & if you do please tell her all the ladies on the Fashion Board are missing her! :)

Rosco: will you be posting any pictures?

Hope you find Marie & if you do please tell her all the ladies on the Fashion Board are missing her! :)

Rosco: will you be posting any pictures?

hi…there are some pictures on my blog..trouble loading todays ones form montevideo so will try again when internet is quicker…..

just about to depart…so rusing up for sail away…..

regards roscoe