Private Tours/Disembarking Ship Question

nyfeds

O's excursion groups do assemble and disembark first but you can go to the Lounge and get a ticket to disembark earlier as well. Bear in mind the ships are not large and not a huge number of pax taking the shore excursions so it all moves quickly in any case.

If you are "walking" off the ship, you can go anytime. If there is a tender and you have a private tour with others, go to the Destination Desk and tell them you have to be off the ship with the number of people in your group on the SECOND tender (we don't want to be greedy) and they will tell you go to the Lounge and get your tickets. We have done this and had no problem. Arlene

There is usually no problem if you are docked

If it is a tender port just go to the lounge early with all of your group & get a tender ticket ..if there is room on the ealy tenders you will be allowed off as space become available

We have never had a problem before in either situation

This was our experience others may differ

Lyn

Thanks to all who responded.

I had heard that those who booked private tours were made to wait, sometimes quite long periods of time, while those who booked Oceania tours, disembarked far more quickly. I am relieved that I can now dismiss that concern.