Completed Set Sail Pass not able to Print

My Sister in Laws ( March 19th, 2014 ) Completed Set Sail Pass isn't showing Print and she paid it off Dec 27th, yet the April 10th Transpacific was ready to Print 3 days after she made final payment. My question is if it is still not showing Print by Cruise time, which is March 19th 2014 what will she need to do and how much will this delay their boarding. Thank You.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

My Sister in Laws ( March 19th, 2014 ) Completed Set Sail Pass isn't showing Print and she paid it off Dec 27th, yet the April 10th Transpacific was ready to Print 3 days after she made final payment. My question is if it is still not showing Print by Cruise time, which is March 19th 2014 what will she need to do and how much will this delay their boarding. Thank You.

I would call Royal (or travel agent if one was used) and inquire about the problem. There might be something strange going on with the booking, and it's better to fix it early.

I had the same problem....called my travel agent and he was able to straighten out the issue...seems rccl did not have my final payment recorded good luck:p

Hi Bob & Sargeantcurley, our TA called me and was told it had something to do with the Airline Reservation thru Choice Air, yet I have all of our Set Sail Passes, we are all on the same fligh out of LAX and SIL was able to print the Transpacific one out without a problem. We are all on the same cruises, NZ, TP ending with the April 27th Hawaii back to Vamncouver. Our TA also told me she told RCCL to hurry it up, as we leave on March 15th. SIL will make final payment on the Hawaii 1st of Feb so will see what happens there. I do know for ours, the NZ took 30 days after final was made so hoping by Jan 27th, we will see something. As far as all three Online Checkins, they are complete and no problem there. I am able to check her bookings online as I have a copy of their bookings. Will keep you informed.

Gay

I just finished paying in full for our May 25th, 2014 cruise out of Galveston and I am unable to print set sail documents. This is our first time on RC, does it take a few day after you pay to be able to print your documents or should I be worried?

I just finished paying in full for our May 25th, 2014 cruise out of Galveston and I am unable to print set sail documents. This is our first time on RC, does it take a few day after you pay to be able to print your documents or should I be worried?

Same answer as post #2.