Customer Service Phone Or Fax Number?

KAKcruiser

Is there a phone number or fax number for Princess customer service? I would like to make a specific dining room request. The reservation agent at Princess says to talk to the maitre d' on board but wouldn't it be easier to get things sorted out in advance? Also, how crowded is it to talk to the maitre d' on board? Is there a long line? Thanks for any help.

Are you talking about a table location? If so, and you booked with a TA, you can ask them to do it.. When there was only traditional dining, your assigned table number was on a card on your desk. The first thing I would do when I boarded was to note the number and check the table location. If I did not like it, I would contact the Maitre' D or his representative. They would be sitting at a table in one of the dining rooms. If your request is related to food, you can talk to the Maitre' D while in the dining room when you see him.

Archived