Pics of inside cabins on Sunshine?

KimtheCruiser

DH and I are on the 11-night repositioning cruise in April. This is our 20th/21st cruise and 18th/19th on Carnival. We have not had an inside cabin since our 2nd cruise in 2000 - and that one was not on Carnival.

We just got back from our 3rd Dream cruise, all 3 with cove balconies - I love my balcony! It is not important to DH to have a balcony - so this was our compromise - to get to go on this cruise, I agreed to an inside. My thought is that I will be spending most of my time on that awesome-looking Serenity Deck.

Does anyone have pics of an inside on the Sunshine? We are in 8131 - but pics of any inside with a king would be appreciated!

We're on this cruise also, staying in our first inside after various other cabin types. We like 4J's so we got an inside on deck 7, near a 4J we had back in November. Anyways, try that cruiselinerooms dot com site, loads of pictures there of Sunshine cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We're on this cruise also, staying in our first inside after various other cabin types. We like 4J's so we got an inside on deck 7, near a 4J we had back in November. Anyways, try that cruiselinerooms dot com site, loads of pictures there of Sunshine cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks! Never heard of that site - will go check it out!

See you in 70 days!