Just off the Zuiderdam 1/13 Sailing

idiebabe

Hi there

We are searching for more info on room 6081 on the Zuiderdam. My parents are taking our kids on a 7 night Alaskan cruise in that room. In particular we are trying to find out the rough size of it. There will be 4 of them in the cabin but my mom usually travels with a mobility scooter. We are trying to ascertain the configuration as some inside rooms would have enough room some do not have the room to acclimate the scooter and others don't). So you have any insight into the layout of this room? Thanks

Hi there

We are searching for more info on room 6081 on the Zuiderdam. My parents are taking our kids on a 7 night Alaskan cruise in that room. In particular we are trying to find out the rough size of it. There will be 4 of them in the cabin but my mom usually travels with a mobility scooter. We are trying to ascertain the configuration as some inside rooms would have enough room some do not have the room to acclimate the scooter and others don't). So you have any insight into the layout of this room? Thanks

I'm sorry I don't totally remember the layout as I was only in it for about 5 minutes on Embark Day. I remember thinking it was very nice and it had a couch but not sure if it was across from the bed or on the same wall.

Did you check on the Halfacts site or check with HAL to see if it will accommodate the scooter?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Hi there

Chances are your mom may have to store her scooter at the front office.

When she returns to the cabin at the end of the evening, just call the front desk and someone will come and get the scooter. When she is ready to leave the cabin in the morning, call and they will deliver the scooter to the cabin.

Chances are your mom may have to store her scooter at the front office.

When she returns to the cabin at the end of the evening, just call the front desk and someone will come and get the scooter. When she is ready to leave the cabin in the morning, call and they will deliver the scooter to the cabin.

The cabin schematic on the ship floorplan looks like it is a slightly bigger squarish room and if that is the case then likely it will fit in. It is not a huge scooter. We are just trying to see if someone who has been in this room can confirm that it is that shape.

They are also on a list for an ungrade (4* Mariners) so we'll see.

Hi

I went onher in November to the canal. I loved rod he was my bar attended in the MRD. He is a very hard worker and he took good car of me. I think his son also is a bar srver on the ship.

I was in 6069.. The only problem I had was It was my first time in a special whilepool tub. I put a few drops of shampoo in the water. I did not know how to run in So I went it I had more bubbles in that tub and I did not know who to get rid of them. I had to take a shower to get rid of the bubbles on me. No matter what I did I could not get the bubbles to go away. I was so embarssed when I left for dinner and came back and all was cleaned up the bubbles stayed in the tub.

Mary