Carnival Conquest Photo Review January 12, 2014

PC Cruisin

Great review! I loved your pictures. We were in Mahogany Bay last year and I have some very similar pictures. We will be on the Conquest in 3 weeks but we are doing the eastern.

Thank you for reading my review. I am looking for a Southern Caribbean for my next cruise.

Great Review, Thanks! We loved the Conquest- and every other Carnival ship we have been on. I've entered the hairy chest contest on 4 cruises and finished 2nd on each. If it

were truly about a "hairy chest" I might have won one or two but it is more about shaking

your butt and dancing; it's fun anyhow.....by the way, I'm HOT so there goes your conclusion that hot guys never participate, LOL!

Great Review, Thanks! We loved the Conquest- and every other Carnival ship we have been on. I've entered the hairy chest contest on 4 cruises and finished 2nd on each. If it

were truly about a "hairy chest" I might have won one or two but it is more about shaking

your butt and dancing; it's fun anyhow.....by the way, I'm HOT so there goes your conclusion that hot guys never participate, LOL!

We'll hot damn ... I wish I would of book a cruise that your on so I could see a HOT guy :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed your review. We were booked on Freedom for a B2B the last 2 weeks of January 2015. Unfortunately, we're being switched to Conquest when it moves to Fort Lauderdale.

Glad to read good things about Conquest as I was looking forward to Freedom again (2013) with the 2.0 upgrades. I wish Conquest had the Serenity Deck, but I guess it has most of the other upgrades.

Did you go to any of the shows? I'm assuming the 10-pc orchestra was no longer on it. Also, I think Conquest has the Playlist Productions. Any comments on this.

This review was great! I am sailing on the Conquest in 26 days :D

As far as debarkation, do you remember what time they let off the self assist?

Thanks!

We are just off the Conquest and I think self assist started around or just after 7. I was zone 1 and we were off the ship by 745.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
Enjoyed your review. We were booked on Freedom for a B2B the last 2 weeks of January 2015. Unfortunately, we're being switched to Conquest when it moves to Fort Lauderdale.

Glad to read good things about Conquest as I was looking forward to Freedom again (2013) with the 2.0 upgrades. I wish Conquest had the Serenity Deck, but I guess it has most of the other upgrades.

Did you go to any of the shows? I'm assuming the 10-pc orchestra was no longer on it. Also, I think Conquest has the Playlist Productions. Any comments on this.

I am thinking of doing the Freedom early next year when it will be moving to Texas.

I never went to any of the shows. I am not into them. I tried a few and walked out. I love the comedy shows!

You will enjoy the Conquest! Sailed on her twice and had a lot of fun!

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for reading my review. I am looking for a Southern Caribbean for my next cruise.

We'll be on Conquest next January for a B2B. Our 1/24/15 cruise is a Southern cruise - Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, & Dominican Republic. Come join us.

• 3 weeks later...
We'll be on Conquest next January for a B2B. Our 1/24/15 cruise is a Southern cruise - Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, & Dominican Republic. Come join us.

We will have to hold off on a Southern cruise. Those ports sound awesome!

I just read another cruiser's short and sweet review of his recent trip on the Conquest and he described the Conquest as "a piece of junk".

I sailed on the Conquest twice and loved it. The only thing I didn't like was no serenity deck.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful pictorial review! Looks like you had a wonderful time can't wait until I go again. Again, thank you for sharing!!!

Thanks for reading my review. I will be on her again January 2016 again!:p