Drinks.....

It seems the "free drinks" have been different on each CCL ship we have been on. We will be on the Glory soon and I was curious if they have drink stations by the pools (like the Sensation class ships) and if so what type of drinks?

I know all soft drinks can be purchased but our sons are not soda drinkers.

Water, lemonade, tea? My youngest son only drinks water and milk. My oldest son likes the lemonade.

Thanks!

DC

It seems the "free drinks" have been different on each CCL ship we have been on. We will be on the Glory soon and I was curious if they have drink stations by the pools (like the Sensation class ships) and if so what type of drinks?

I know all soft drinks can be purchased but our sons are not soda drinkers.

Water, lemonade, tea? My youngest son only drinks water and milk. My oldest son likes the lemonade.

Thanks!

DC

I believe there is iced tea, lemonade, water and coffee that is free on the Lido deck

A lot of cruisers take powdered mixes, like Crystal Light, and just make up a cocktail from the ice water. Add whatever else you like! ;)

If you have thirsty youngsters with you, I would suggest to bring Tang or Country Time Lemonade powdered mix

Archived