Oasis or Allure cabins

mailmama

Anyone have info on the central park view window rooms? Specifically room 9593. There are 3 of us in the room. Where is the connecting door located and is the sleeper sofa more of a single size sofa? Any pictures? Thanks for help!

Anyone have info on the central park view window rooms? Specifically room 9593. There are 3 of us in the room. Where is the connecting door located and is the sleeper sofa more of a single size sofa? Any pictures? Thanks for help!

This thread here: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41074347 has photos of a Central Park View room with a photo showing the connecting door to the stateroom next door. The connecting door is by the entry door to the stateroom. It also shows the sofa.

We stayed in 9645 on Oasis of the Seas. It's a connecting CV cabin, but I think it only holds 2 people, so our sofa may be different from the one you'll have.

Here's a view toward the door.

normal_P1000448.JPG

Note that you can see the open door on the left wall that is the door to the connecting cabin. It is directly across from the bathroom door.

Here you can see the other direction in the cabin.

normal_P1000450.JPG

From what I can recall, the sofa in our cabin was big enough for three people to sit down, but my memory is fuzzy after all this time. Again, we didn't have a sofa bed, so our sofa may be different in style from the one you'll get in your cabin.

In case you're curious, here's the view out our window (looking at the Rising Tide Bar):

normal_P1000156.JPG

normal_P1000158.JPG

This thread here: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41074347 has photos of a Central Park View room with a photo showing the connecting door to the stateroom next door. The connecting door is by the entry door to the stateroom. It also shows the sofa.

Thanks for remembering that I had posted pictures of the cabin before. I was busy pulling up my photos to compose a new reply with those pictures while you made your post. :)