Room service menu

Kj9395

We ordered room service for breakfast every day except two, and had luck with ordering off-the-menu hot items, including oatmeal, bacon and sausage.

For lunch, the items are mostly salads and sandwiches. The Moroccan vegetable crock pot is very good, though. We also were able to order a few off-the-menu items for lunch, including chocolate chip cookies :D

You haven't really been paying attention, then. There is always seafood in the HC -- just because it's not on the same counter as the lettuce doesn't mean you can't put it in your salad. That's why the HC is superior to what's shown in the photo: you can build your salad from any- and everything on the buffet.

And I don't need someone else to make my salad and toss it for me (especially since chefs/waiters almost always over-dress salad); the RC way sounds like a tremendous time-waster at lunch when you just want to grab a salad, eat, and get back outside to the sun.

I've had salads from both on several occasions. In my opinion, the RCCL MDR salad bar, is far superior. Their buffet, well, that's another story.

Yes Rccl salad bar is delicious. They have good room service salad too! Does the mdr have good salad choices? If so, which salads do you like?

Thanks!

The Watermelon with Feta in the MDR is wonderful. Order at least two. :D

As far as salads in the MDR, I can't remember ordering anything that I didn't like. Also, I can't even remember what was in it but I remember that we really liked the salad that we ordered in the Crown Grill.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

RCL does have a very nice buffet breakfast and lunch too in the main dining room. The down side it is in the main dining room and only during set hours.

Princess has Horizon Court and although the salad bar is not as extensive as RCL it is very good and meets most of my needs. There are also a few (usually three other made salads, ie shrimp, or tuna, or rice, etc in a bowl right when you come in). They also have cheeses, olives, pickles, fruits and numerous dressings. And the Buffet; although not open 24 hours is open rather late.

The International Cafe has salads too but selection is limited but hits the spot.

I like the Caesar Salad from the room service menu and their Chicken Club is darn good.

Lol, who knew salads were such a hot button topic. Do have a question though regarding the room service menus. When in a suite do they also provide a MDR menu with the regular room service menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

lol

yes when in a full suite you can order any item off the main menus. Steward will provide daily menus for you.