Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

Awesome... but no specialy restaurants on the Victory? I knew it didn't have the 2.0 upgrades, but what other dining options are there besides MDR & Lido buffet? I am going to miss Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana... but we knew that when we booked it!

April 2014 edits:

* Added April drydock changes to Freedom

* Changed Dream's home port to New Orleans

* Changed Sunshine's home port to Port Canaveral

* Changed Miracle's home port to Seattle/Vancouver

* Added Warehouse column

* Added Seuss Bookville column

* Added "Main Shows" tab that lists the theater production shows for each ship

* Added BBQ to Dream

* Added "Drydock Info" tab with specifics about ship changes

Carnival Ship Comparison.xls

Awesome... but no specialy restaurants on the Victory? I knew it didn't have the 2.0 upgrades, but what other dining options are there besides MDR & Lido buffet? I am going to miss Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana... but we knew that when we booked it!

There are no specialty restaurants per se on the Victory, although it did have the Taste Bar kiosk, Pizza Pirate (new-style pizza but no caesar salads, garlic bread or calzones), and the usual rotating 'window' selections (deli, omelette station in the morning, etc). Has Yangtze Wok, but not the Mongolian Wok, which was disappointing.

There is also no steakhouse, but the silver lining there is that the Behind the Fun tour is accordingly only $55 and not $95. :)

This is really a great job and resource! Any chance of getting the spreadsheet put in a dropbox folder, or Google Drive folder, for public access, and that way you can just update it there, and it will be easier for us end users to check there for updates?

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

Well done, thanks.

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

WOW! All the information on the ships side by side! Thank you!

Awesome! Thank you! OP, you must be a nerdy numbers person, like me, lol! This will be a big help, so that once i get my list of potential cruises (we only do 7-day cruises, and they have to depart on Sunday, so it gets me to a list of about 4-5 usually), I can have something else to help make the final decision!! Sometimes the ports of call are not a big deal to us, so this makes it easier to decide based on ship features. Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Fedic,

That is great...thank you for your effort. Incase anyone wants something to go along with your spreadsheet here is a PDF showing the ships by listed by class (it's pretty to look at...even makes a nice desktop wallpaper ;-)

Thanks...I like that!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
April 2014 edits:

* Added April drydock changes to Freedom

* Changed Dream's home port to New Orleans

* Changed Sunshine's home port to Port Canaveral

* Changed Miracle's home port to Seattle/Vancouver

* Added Warehouse column

* Added Seuss Bookville column

* Added "Main Shows" tab that lists the theater production shows for each ship

* Added BBQ to Dream

* Added "Drydock Info" tab with specifics about ship changes

Great file. Thanks for sharing!

Hi all,

Cool! Nice work!