Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

Thanks for this list! Just for an update, the Victory was in drydock earlier this year. I have been told that it received the Alchemy Bar and Skybox Sports Bar. They were also scheduled to remove the sliding glass roof, but I don't know if that happened or not

Also, I heard that the Breeze is on the American Table menu now. If so, that could be updated.

Thanks again for the work put into this!

Thanks for this list! Just for an update, the Victory was in drydock earlier this year. I have been told that it received the Alchemy Bar and Skybox Sports Bar. They were also scheduled to remove the sliding glass roof, but I don't know if that happened or not

Also, I heard that the Breeze is on the American Table menu now. If so, that could be updated.

Thanks again for the work put into this!

I guess I haven't posted the updated spreadsheet in awhile. :eek:

Here's the latest one:

Carnival Ship Comparison.xls

Very Nice Thanks. For us "Gym rats" onlything missing is types of equipment availble and types of fitness classe. But that information isn't something that's readily available on line. Would take some diligent effort to compile. But the food stations ARE there and that's a great plus.

If you all would like to take up a donation to pay my way, I would be willing to sail each ship and diligently catalog all of the equipment in the fitness centers AND every fitness class offered. I'm just helpful that way.:rolleyes:

By the way - Love the spreadsheet!

Edited by jc4me

Great spreadsheet

Can you freeze panes so that we can scroll over to items for each ship?

Thank you.

The ship name is already frozen, but I don't have the spreadsheet locked down, so you can freeze whatever rows/columns you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I guess I haven't posted the updated spreadsheet in awhile. :eek:

Here's the latest one:

Hi Fedic, I'm wondering if you have an updated version of this spreadsheet ? Thanks for your work !! I've been subscribed to this thread for a long time and have really appreciated it !

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

I believe the Carnival Pride has the Red Frog Pub, the Alchemy Bar, and the Bonsai Sushi. I think that Carnival Legend has also gotten a few 2.0 things before it went to Australia.

Hi Fedic, I'm wondering if you have an updated version of this spreadsheet ? Thanks for your work !! I've been subscribed to this thread for a long time and have really appreciated it !

Yeah, I was a little behind on updating it... lots of drydock and homeport changes!

Here's the latest version of the spreadsheet.

Carnival Ship Comparison.xls

• 3 months later...