Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If I am not mistaken the CHEERS program is now offered on all ships. If not, the CHEERS column definitely needs to be updated as it is now available on the Imagination & Inspiration.

Thanks. Added.

August 2014 edits:

* Removed "Cheers" tab since apparently Carnival can't even clearly explain how it works now

* Changed Legend's home port to Sydney

* Changed Liberty's home port to Port Canaveral

* Removed Cheers from Legend

* Added Cheers to Inspiration

* Added Cheers to Imagination

* Added Cheers to Ecstasy

July 2014 edits:

* Added Seuss at Sea to Breeze & Sunshine

* Removed Tandoor from Freedom

* Added Warehouse to Dream, Magic & Breeze

* Added Kids Pool column

* Added Total Adult Pools column

* Added Camp Ocean column

* Added Sliding Sky Dome column

* Added Mini Golf Levels/Holes column

* Added Sports Court (B/V/S) column

Carnival Ship Comparison.xls

Great info! Subscribing.

For the next revision: The Liberty is now sailing from Port Canaveral.

Thanks. Added.

I think you just helped me make a decision. :)

Awesome. Glad I could help. :D

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

OHHHHH, i LOVE THIS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This helps my need for organization lol. You are my new hero! :)

Edited by Almost Packed

Great work Fedic.. a lot of time went into that. For your next version some small tweaks-

For Freedom.. They did not use the Habana cigar bar for the the new red frog pub, they moved Cricle C and used that area for the pub. The Habana bar is still there. Also, you should make a note that the Red Frog Pub does not have the Pub Food other than the banana chips and the wasabii peas.

• 2 months later...
Nice job

Thanks very useful

As a fiorst time Carnival crusiser in April next I am not surprised to find that the ship they have sent down to us here below does not have any of the amenities and new food outlets that the USA based ships have

Why am I not surprised??? They also do not have FTTF However they do ask us to pay more.............:(

Thanks very useful

As a fiorst time Carnival crusiser in April next I am not surprised to find that the ship they have sent down to us here below does not have any of the amenities and new food outlets that the USA based ships have

Why am I not surprised??? They also do not have FTTF However they do ask us to pay more.............:(

The Legend is a nice ship and hopefully she will get the 2.0 upgrades eventually. I know at one time I heard that the tips would be "built" into the rate for ships based in Australia so maybe that is why the price is more?

The Legend is a nice ship and hopefully she will get the 2.0 upgrades eventually. I know at one time I heard that the tips would be "built" into the rate for ships based in Australia so maybe that is why the price is more?

No the tips are still as N America has them on Carnival and HAL It is Princess Australia that includes them although of course we still tip on top

Thanks very useful

Not all ships in the USA have 2.0 upgrade. The Legend USA great ship, one of my favorites.

Go Jeff Gordon

Here's the latest version.

November 2014 edits:

* Changed Miracle's home port to Los Angeles

* Changed Pride's home port to Tampa

* Added November drydock changes to Pride

* Added Seuss At Sea to Dream, Magic, Liberty & Legend

As always, thanks to you all for your corrections and additions.

Carnival Ship Comparison.xls

• 3 weeks later...
This is really a great job and resource! Any chance of getting the spreadsheet put in a dropbox folder, or Google Drive folder, for public access, and that way you can just update it there, and it will be easier for us end users to check there for updates?

This is a fantastic speadsheet and I appreciate the time that goes into it. My wife and I are looking at booking a Carnival cruise in a couple months and this will come in very handy. I second the option of using DropBox or Google Sheets. Google Sheets will load your spreadsheet as it is and then you can share the link. Keep yourself as the owner and only you can modify but we can all view and admire your work!

Thanks for all your hard work