Enchantment Drink Prices Menu

SMN73

Is there a place on this site or another that I can view the current Enchantment of the seas alcohol prices or a drink menu? Also, does the unlimited alchohol package extend to Cococay since it is Royal's island? Just trying to decide if the drink package is worth it for me on a 4 day cruise with only one "at sea" day, but am having trouble finding prices for frozen drinks. If this has been asked multiple times I apologize...I've tried seaching with no luck before I posted. Thanks!

I have done the math and figured out I'd have to drink approximately 6.4 drinks per day to make it worth it. That is subtracting the price of the soda package out of the price of the drink package since I'd be getting that regardless and it's included (pop) in the alcohol package. Also, I decided that even if I don't drink quite that much, I won't feel guilty about trying new drinks and not finishing them if I don't like them. Just my rationalization but I'm going to go for it!

I have done the math and figured out I'd have to drink approximately 6.4 drinks per day to make it worth it. That is subtracting the price of the soda package out of the price of the drink package since I'd be getting that regardless and it's included (pop) in the alcohol package. Also, I decided that even if I don't drink quite that much, I won't feel guilty about trying new drinks and not finishing them if I don't like them. Just my rationalization but I'm going to go for it!

Don't forget that bottled water is included at $2-3 each.

All drinks on the private island are included in the drink package. just don't get the souvenir cup. We went last September and It was a great deal for both of us. My husband really gets his money's worth. I probably break even after tips and soda package.

All drinks on the private island are included in the drink package. just don't get the souvenir cup. We went last September and It was a great deal for both of us. My husband really gets his money's worth. I probably break even after tips and soda package.

good to know

Thank you for this info...I couldn't find it anywhere. That helps to know that we can use our drink packages on Cococay.

• 1 month later...