Oops! Can't find my online check-in print out!

Lady_Jag

Setting sail tomorrow on the Disney Dream. It's our first Disney cruise and a surprise for DD. I completed online check-in and printed the confirmation last month, but then I put the paper somewhere where DD wouldn't accidentally find it.

Apparently it was a great spot, because now I can't find the print out either! :eek: And now that the online check-in window is closed, I can't reprint anything.

So what do I do now? I had a 10:30 PAT, but no way to prove it. Will they have the info in the system when I get to port, I hope?

Edited by Lady_Jag

Setting sail tomorrow on the Disney Dream. It's our first cruise and a surprise for DD. I completed online check-in and printed the confirmation last month, but then I put the paper somewhere where DD wouldn't accidentally find it.

Apparently it was a great spot, because now I can't find the print out either! :eek: And now that the online check-in window is closed, I can't reprint anything.

So what do I do now? I had a 10:30 PAT, but no way to prove it. Will they have the info in the system when I get to port, I hope?

Did you receive your booklet with the luggage tags? That will work to get you into the terminal. The signature page you can re-do at checkin.