New Princess Sweepstakes not clear as to entering

mwlillie

I believe that I have been adding entries to the current Princess promotion: "Come Back New Sweepstakes".

However, when you enter the contest via the following link:

https://princess.promo.eprize.com/holiday/

it is not very clear that you have entered the contest.

Once a person has registered for the contest, or for that matter re-entered their previously entered registration email, the next page displayed does not indicate if you have actually entered the contest, but rather asks you to enter a photo or take a destination personality quiz.

If you do either of these two activities, once again it is not clear that you have actually entered the contest (enter and you will see what I mean by the working of the follow-up landing page (sorry IT professional talk).

You also don't get confirmation emails from princess actually stating you have entered the contest.

All in all, from my professional perspective, a very poor design job for the web pages associated with this contest.

Any thoughts?

I agree that it is not clear that once you have signed in your entry has been registered. That said, once you have uploaded the maximum of 5 pictures, it no longer gives you the option of uploading more pictures, so the system is apparently working, just not as transparently as it could be.

I was curious how often you could enter and here are the rules:

4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://princess.promo.eprize.com/holiday/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing each day you register or login. To earn additional entries into the Grand and Weekly Prize drawings, complete one (1) or both of the following activities:

a. Take A Personality Test (to enter the Grand Prize Drawing ONLY): Follow the links and instructions to complete a personality test. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing after completing and submitting the personality test. Limit: You may enter and take the Personality Test one (1) time during the Promotion Period.

b. Upload A Photo (to enter both the Grand and Weekly Prize drawings): After you register for the Promotion, follow the directions to upload one (1) photo that displays your favorite vacation destination, and a title of the photo (not to exceed 25 characters), collectively referred to as your submission ("Submission"). You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Photo Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes that your Submission