Reflection Boarding Time

themutis

Just printed our Xpress Pass for our cruise on Saturday (yeah), and noticed that the Check in time started at noon.

Any recent Reflection travelers care to weigh in on the earliest they've been able to board. We were planning on getting there around 11, but don't really want to sit around for an hour if noon is really the start of boarding.

Thanks

And things do not always go well. We disembarked on the 25th and there was a problem getting people off. We did not leave until 10:30 and at that time it was reported that there were in excess of 400 people (more than 10% of capacity) still waiting to disembark.

If it were me, I would not show up until later. In fact, we left our hotel at Miami International at noon, drove to the port via cab, checked in and were eating lunch at Bistro on 5 by 1pm.

We board Reflection 18 Jan. they began boarding suites and elits at 11:00. The rest of us schmoes began boarding at 11:15. By 11:20 we were on deck 5 with a flute of champagne in-hand.

But as noted previously, when we debarked on the 25th it was an absolute stand-still. Customs only had 4 agents on duty to handle 3,000+ pax. I'm sure they didn't board at 11:00 that day.

And things do not always go well. We disembarked on the 25th and there was a problem getting people off. We did not leave until 10:30 and at that time it was reported that there were in excess of 400 people (more than 10% of capacity) still waiting to disembark.

If it were me, I would not show up until later. In fact, we left our hotel at Miami International at noon, drove to the port via cab, checked in and were eating lunch at Bistro on 5 by 1pm.

I was one of those waiting to board on 1-25-14. There was a delay in clearing the ship of its previous passengers and we were not able to board till after 12:00. We were Captains club and Concierge Class. Waiting areas filled to standing room only. Two days into the cruise an apology letter from Celebrity was left in the room. The rest of the cruise was GREAT!!!!!!