Janespup

I dont know Wrigley!

Me and my Husband are pretty good too :D

We won 14 medals and two ships this past cruise on the Splendor

Last year on the Miracle we had 4 medals and 7 ships

Glory in 2012 was 1 medal and 8 ships

Fascination was 0 medals and 7 ships

So..................do you have a display case at home? :D

the staff has control; some have different questions each time (one told me he gets them off the internet in his spare time)

If you have ever played trivia with Benjamin you would not care what the questions were. He is so funny to most (some think he is insulting) but even the staff come to watch his trivia. He use to be on the Dream but was traded to another ship. He was like a Don Rickles SO Much Fun We just laughed and laughed.

dot

The people on the phone probably had bought the wi-fi package. We play a lot of trivia and enjoy it quite a bit. Some of it is recycled pretty regularly cruise to cruise. We hadn't cruised in 5 years and one of the games we played was almost exactly as the one from 5 years ago. I didn't feel too guilty about winning that one since I had won it the first time I played and it had been five years. Another time they had outdated answers from at least 2008 for the questions they used.

The EA sports trivia was a lot of fun and the prize was really cool. A free game, backpack, hat and t-shirt. Of course my family each took something until all I had was the hat. We like to win one ship on a stick each and will continue to play the games but just won't claim the win once we have our prize for the cruise.

The people on the phone probably had bought the wi-fi package. We play a lot of trivia and enjoy it quite a bit. Some of it is recycled pretty regularly cruise to cruise. We hadn't cruised in 5 years and one of the games we played was almost exactly as the one from 5 years ago. I didn't feel too guilty about winning that one since I had won it the first time I played and it had been five years. Another time they had outdated answers from at least 2008 for the questions they used.

The EA sports trivia was a lot of fun and the prize was really cool. A free game, backpack, hat and t-shirt. Of course my family each took something until all I had was the hat. We like to win one ship on a stick each and will continue to play the games but just won't claim the win once we have our prize for the cruise.

That may be but it's still cheating if everyone doesn't have the ability to do so. Plus, what fun is it to google the answer when it's supposed to be a test of your brain power?

Just got off the Dream. I was surprised and happy that they had an evening Adult team trivia where you not only got the Ship but a tasting flight of martinis for the winning team (4 mini martinis) I know that some of the questions are used more then once during the week. One of the hosts played the exact same top 40's music trivia as was used earlier in the week. I told her afterwards (although she added an additional 5 songs, the same team that won previously won again) and she was unaware that she had used the same clues another host had used earlier. We had a good variety of subjects for trivia . After we win a few ships we just give them to the 2nd place winner or to little kids. We keep one as a souvenir to take home & we certainly kept (drank) the martini prize! Each ship has different contests.

We're brand new to Carnival. (We leave on the Breeze on the 15th :D)

We've played a fair amount of trivia on Princess, Royal Caribbean and Holland America. It is such a great way to meet new people! We've kept in touch with several people over the years.

Other lines usually have a large binder of questions they can choose from. Some of the Trivia leaders researched their own questions and others used what was given to them. We even suggested a couple of questions for them to use in future contests and were really tickled when we got those (pretty obscure) questions in two future contests on two totally different ships over the years!

Most lines have a limit of 6 people per team. Is it the same on Carnival? The other cruise lines give away assorted "doo-dads" like flashlights, key chains, magnets, hats, champagne, etc. and each team member gets the same prize. We have also given away our prizes if we have already won several times. It sounds like Carnival gives out medals, or ships on a stick?

We're looking forward to trying Trivia on a whole new cruise line!