Regatta Butlers?

orchestrapal

and had a great butler.Sorry,name escapes,Yes, I know.thats a real help.

But I never knew you could request a specific one,just thought he came with the PH,no?:confused:

If your in an OS for a Very long cruise they will normally accommodate. I don't know about PH.

Your reply implies that you are booked into an Owner's Suite. I doubt if O would assign a less than exemplary butler to attend to that category.

I also assume that you are asking that so if you receive certain number of favorable recommendations you would request that that butler service you. Hopefully that particular person is contracted on your sailing and they are assigned staterooms in the same area / deck as your suite. If not they might not be as quick to to attend when you want service being as they could be on a distance away. Personally I'd anticipate professional service and if it was not to my liking have it corrected (or ignore it and move on).

When booking a suite we anticipate paying the few extra $$ for a butler but likely have little use of their service. A small price to have them available if wanted but for us little need. In fact our stateroom has mostly been better serviced w/o a butler.

I know from reading other posts that some make great use of their butlers and it seems to have added immensely to their cruise enjoyment. I am sure we are missing out.

I also assume that you are asking that so if you receive certain number of favorable recommendations you would request that that butler service you. Hopefully that particular person is contracted on your sailing and they are assigned staterooms in the same area / deck as your suite. If not they might not be as quick to to attend when you want service being as they could be on a distance away. Personally I'd anticipate professional service and if it was not to my liking have it corrected (or ignore it and move on).

know from reading other posts that some make great use of their butlers and it seems to have added immensely to their cruise enjoyment. I am sure we are missing out.

Actually we know many head butlers that have been assigned (or have chosen) to be our butlers in the past and were just wondering if any of them were still aboard. Our butlers have always given service far above and beyond anything we would ever expect but several chose not to go over to the O ships

and spoke about possibly leaving Oceania if they were made to. So we wonder..

Edited by orchestrapal

Could any recent OS cruisers on Regatta tell me who their butlers were.

We have a b/b/b coming up and might like to request a butler we know,

Thanks.

orchestrapal, our last cruise was in August, 2013 situated in 6088 (from memory) :) We also did a b/b/b and our Butler was Ivan, (pronounced like Yvonne) he was absolutely delightful, wish I could have smuggled him back home with us.

Edited by Fontana

orchestrapal, our last cruise was in August, 2013 situated in 6088 (from memory) :) We also did a b/b/b and our Butler was Ivan, (pronounced like Yvonne) he was absolutely delightful, wish I could have smuggled him back home with us.

Thank you.

We know and like him and would be happy to have him again.