Fish & Chips?

dland4us

Hello All, Anyone know about the Fish & Chips restaurants on the Conquest Class ships? We've been on Liberty and enjoyed fish & chips. We are considering sailing Glory. Does anyone know if Glory has the Fish & Chips restaurant?

We haven't cruised the Glory yet, but we have been on two other Conquest class ships. The fish n chips can be found above the Lido buffet area near the rear of the ship. Go up the stairs located near the dessert bar. We ate there regularly. They also have some other great seafood choices. It was quite surprising how many people damn near cruised the whole week and never knew it was there.

Edited by RMcoolX

Hello All, Anyone know about the Fish & Chips restaurants on the Conquest Class ships? We've been on Liberty and enjoyed fish & chips. We are considering sailing Glory. Does anyone know if Glory has the Fish & Chips restaurant?

Check out this spreadsheet for info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980726

On embarkation day I tried the fish n chips on Liberty. I had the fish, chips, fried oysters, tuna/watermelon civeche and the stew. I loved everything but the stew. It seemed very thin, like a watery tomato soup with a couple of mussels. I ended up leaving most of the stew but finished the rest. I had planned to get back there but ate instead at guys and the cantina. All were good.

I'm wondering whether Freedom will keep the Fish and Chips place after her next dry dock for 2.0 upgrades.

I was on the Freedom in 2010 and enjoyed both the fish and chips, and the tandoor grill. I have booked a cruise for this fall again on the Freedom and will go and enjoy no matter what changes do occur during the drydock. But I hope that at lease one of those remains. I dont eat beef, so guys burgers will not be not be of interest to me. No problem there, but please, and I hope they keep at least one of my faves. Not sure which one I prefer to keep but I expect one or the other will go, hopefully not both.:(

Shhhh, don't tell everyone about the fish and chips. There is never a line. I don't think everyone knows about it because it is off the beaten path. That is the first place I head to when we board.....after I get my first DOD, of course.

Edited by Butterbean1000