Think I just got really lucky

camarodrivenrs

Noticed this morning that cabin E731 just came open on our Alaska cruise this May on the Crown Princess and we were able to snag it. From searching the location it seems everyone really likes this cabin, is there any worry about sound from below?

Not normally, maybe some low bass. :)

Great choice!

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Noticed this morning that cabin E731 just came open on our Alaska cruise this May on the Crown Princess and we were able to snag it. From searching the location it seems everyone really likes this cabin, is there any worry about sound from below?

I think you will be very happy with this cabin. I have had it twice and stayed in E725 once as well. The starboard side is very quiet -- never noticed any noise from below -- there might be some noise on the port side, though.

Nice big covered balcony! Be sure to mark that cabin with no upgrade.

I had E730 on the Ruby, which is supposedly over the stage at Club Fusion. I never heard a sound. However, if everyone calls you "gramps," and you go to bed at 9 p.m., it might be a different story.

I really liked the balcony, but I really didn't feel like we used it that much. On our next cruise we have a large inside cabin booked on the Riviera deck, right next to the mid-ship stairs. Looking forward to dashing up one flight of stairs and being on Lido deck right between the two swimming pools.

That was our cabin on our trans-Atlantic last Oct/Nov. You DID get lucky! Very quiet, too, no worries about sound from below. Enjoy it!