Carnival Paradise Junior Suite

leja9802

The lower number cabins have less obstruction. just remember these are normal size cabins and balcony. They just call them Jr Suites due to the fact there are so few balcony's on the paradise. They are nice cabins. But don't expect anything special because they are caller Jr suites. I personally think they are over valued.

If you mean the Verandah suites, I dislike the most forward cabin on each side of the ship as there is a stairway that passes jsut off your balcony. Very un-private!

Once you get about 10 cabins from the front, then you start running into the obstructed view cabins as the lifeboats are there.

Google images and deck plans for the ship and you'll be able to tell which cabins are the better ones.

Also, the depth of the balcony on these Verandah suites is less than ideal. You cannot have your chair face the water and sit comfortably. We had to turn ours to face each other on an angle (and move the little table out of the way) in order to sit out there and watch the water.

These are not very good rooms when it comes the $$$ you pay for them.

I see you are coming from Germany, it that correct? I'd encourage you to rethink a balcony cabin on a Spirit size ship like Legend which will sail out of Tampa for a little longer. Much nicer ship and balcony cabins for a 7 day intinerary.

Yes, I´am from Germany. Unfortunately, we only have five days before the rest of the family arrives in Tampa. This will be the only Cruise that is possible.

Last Year we travel with the Carnival Dream and we loved the cove balcony.

Thank you all for your help. I know the balcony are small and very expensive. But I don´t like the Interior and Oceanview room. On our last cruise we enjoyed the balcony so much.

Greetings from Germany:)