Attn: UK Cruisers

dana77kc

I am an American married to a lovely Englishman. We live in Florida permanently. We cruise fairly often. Would it be possible for us/me to book a cruise for my husband's brother and wife (UK residents) so they could accompany us on a cruise. They would fly here to us and then do Panama Canal cruise with us, afterwards spending a few more weeks with us. We would remit all payments in USD for them. Can it be done this way?

Thank you...

I am an American married to a lovely Englishman. We live in Florida permanently. We cruise fairly often. Would it be possible for us/me to book a cruise for my husband's brother and wife (UK residents) so they could accompany us on a cruise. They would fly here to us and then do Panama Canal cruise with us, afterwards spending a few more weeks with us. We would remit all payments in USD for them. Can it be done this way?

Thank you...

You just need to post once. Someone with knowledge will answer soon. :cool:

You just need to post once. Someone with knowledge will answer soon. :cool:

sorry...not impatient, I still don't see original post. I only knew it was here when I got your reply via email. The repeat post is an error.

I cannot see any reason why not.

We are from the UK and have booked numerous times through a US based T/A.

You would need their passport details for the booking and as they are entering the US prior to the cruise they would already be in possession of a current ESTA so there would be no problem re-entering the US after the cruise.