Serenade of the Seas Review

Few more questions,

Did anyone play bingo. How much do there cards run?

Can't answer this one as I did not play bingo. They did make frequent announcements about bingo though so they may have said and I just tuned out.

They have an outdoor movie screen, but I don't see in the compass that they show scheduled movies on it . Wondering if they show any evening movies under the stars? Popcorn?

Don't know about popcorn. They did show some content up on the pool deck. I know Sunday night they had the Pro Bowl on and Friday night they had After Earth showing up on the pool deck - that makes me think that if they did show a film each night it was whatever was in the cinema earlier that day

Do they have a separate pizza place or is it in the Windjammer? 24 hrs?

No separate pizza place like Sorrento's. There is a pizza station in Windjammer and the Park Cafe in the Solarium often had french bread pizza at night. No dining venues are 24 hrs on Serenade. Your best late night option is Park Cafe which closes at 1:30 AM.

Did anyone take a tour in New Orleans pre cruise that they liked and recommend?

Not sure here. We got into New Orleans too late to do any touring and when I've been to NOLA before I've usually self-guided. From all accounts, the National World War II museum is a must-see, though. I went when it was smaller and was called the D-Day Museum and even then it was awesome.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

• 6 months later...