Excursion time and early tendering?

iheartmarshall

When you book an excursion through Carnival, are you assigned a meeting and/or tender location & time to leave the ship? I'm asking because we have two early excursions, one at a tender port (Belize) and one when we arrive back in Miami (late flight so we booked the Everglades tour to pass the time). I thought I saw on CC that those who have early excursions will get assigned an earlier tender or debarkation time. Is this true or is it a first come, first serve situation regardless of your excursion time?

I currently have FTTF and I'm debating cancelling it, especially since I bought it primarily for priority tendering and debarkation. I should probably add that this is our first cruise so I apologize if I'm confusing everything.

If the excursion is with Carnival and at a tender port, they will tell you to meet in the theater where you'll get a number sticker. When they clear for tenders they start calling tenders. Carnival excursions go first.

Unless you have a lot of carryons you'll have to carry around until your cabin is ready, no big advantage to FTTF.

If the excursion is with Carnival and at a tender port, they will tell you to meet in the theater where you'll get a number sticker. When they clear for tenders they start calling tenders. Carnival excursions go first.

Unless you have a lot of carryons you'll have to carry around until your cabin is ready, no big advantage to FTTF.

Thank you! That's how I thought it worked, but I wanted to make sure. I only plan on carrying one tote bag with essentials in it, but no drinks or anything heavy so it shouldn't be a problem.