Island Princess - alaska, sanctuary

hsmcruise

We are planning our Alaska Island Princess cruise and wonder if anyone

used the Sanctuary during their cruise. We had the Sanctuary for a week

on a partial Panama Canal trip and loved it. We will be cruising in June.

Also, can u still book for a week, or must u pay for morning or afternoon.

We are planning our Alaska Island Princess cruise and wonder if anyone

used the Sanctuary during their cruise. We had the Sanctuary for a week

on a partial Panama Canal trip and loved it. We will be cruising in June.

Also, can u still book for a week, or must u pay for morning or afternoon.

LOL - I might want them to pay me to sit out there on an Alaska cruise.

It won't matter what the cruise is - you will still be able to book by the day or half-day and I am sure they'll take your money for the full week.

Okay, so I am having some fun here, but it would be interesting to hear if there is a big demand from those who observe or partake.

Between the fact its a port intensive trip generally and it can be chilly I wouldn't expect there to be huge demand except maybe on Glacier Bay or College Fjord days.

That said, at least on the Island, the Sanctuary is aft and somewhat shielded from the wind..

On our B2B Alaskan cruise in early September of 2012, we had booked a Window Suite and enjoyed breakfast at Sabatini's. The day before Glacier Bay our waitress told us she would be working the Sanctuary that day. They had a more expensive package for that day, something like the package for the day you transit the Panama Canal. I don 't know if anyone booked the Sanctuary the other days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

DW and I have booked a seven day Alaska cruise first week of July. Since we usually only cruise during the school year (Sept - May) we were wondering how many children will be sailing with us. While our cruise is port heavy, most of the excursions we've booked are in the early morning. We thought if there would be a lot of families and kids sailing with us, we would book the sanctuary's afternoon (1PM to 5PM) session.... but really don't know what to expect with either the weather and/or the kids!? Thoughts would be appreciated.

We've sailes Alaska a few times. My wife will usually be one of the few in sanctuary. If its not to ugly out she will do a half day. $10.00. On Glacier Bay day they hit you up for $50.00 usually. They tend to get a couple dozen pacs or more.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app