Deck 4 Serenade cabins near lounge noisy?

Scarlette

Does anyone have experience with these rooms?

We are going on the Serenade to the med this summer. I was wondering how noisy the lounge area is in the evenings and how late it is open. Is there a band that places in this area of the Serenade?

Edited by Scarlette

All of the cabins are in their own hallways....they are not open to the public areas. Noise shouldn't be an issue! The most forward cabins are nearest the theater, so during shows, it's possible that some bass thumping may be heard, but it's not late at night....it's during showtimes!

Edited by cb at sea

We have been on Deck 4 right off the Centrum on several Vision- and Radiance-class ships (similar design with regard to location of cabins off the Centrum,) and NEVER had an issue with noise. By late evening, all the activities/music are pretty much done. The few times I was in the cabin while music was still going on, it was very muffled and was not a problem for me.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by "the lounge area" If you mean the theater, then there should be no problem as per the previous poster.

If you mean the Centrum or Atrium, then noise can definatley be a factor especially if you are an early sleeper . Various parties and shows are held there and they can be late at night. The sound level, possibly because it is an 8story high space, is quite loud. They installed doors at the end of the room corridors near the Centrum that are usually closed during the shows to lessen the noise level. However if you are a few cabins back and not at the end you should be okay.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by "the lounge area" If you mean the theater, then there should be no problem as per the previous poster.

If you mean the Centrum or Atrium, then noise can definatley be a factor especially if you are an early sleeper . Various parties and shows are held there and they can be late at night. The sound level, possibly because it is an 8story high space, is quite loud. They installed doors at the end of the room corridors near the Centrum that are usually closed during the shows to lessen the noise level. However if you are a few cabins back and not at the end you should be okay.

Oh yes, sorry, the deck plan says Lobby Bar and Explorations Desk, so that must the centrum area? We are looking at connecting cabins just one cabin back from the lobby bar.