Drink package

This will be our first cruise we are going on the allure August 17th for our honey moon :) we are not huge drinkers but I am a drink tester lol so I think a drink package would be best my questions are

1) do we both have to purchase or can we share?

2) how much does the package usually run?

3) does it include all drinks such as soda milkshakes or Starbucks coffee or us it just for alcohol?

Thank you so much in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This will be our first cruise we are going on the allure August 17th for our honey moon :) we are not huge drinkers but I am a drink tester lol so I think a drink package would be best my questions are

1) do we both have to purchase or can we share?

2) how much does the package usually run?

3) does it include all drinks such as soda milkshakes or Starbucks coffee or us it just for alcohol?

Thank you so much in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Here is a link to the RCI beverage packages page on their website describing the different programs and their cost.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options&tab=2

No you don't both have to buy it, but they are not intended to be shared. While it is unlimited drinks, they track every drink provided and would likely be able to determine if sharing is taking place. Not sure how strict they are in actuality, but my understanding is they could then cancel the plan with you with no refund.

Enjoy your first cruise - Allure is a great ship!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

By the way - on a different subject - join the RCI Crown & Anchor society. This can be done on board through the Loyalty Ambassador or on line - typically once you return home.

With C & A, you accrue points based on the number nights at sea you spend cruising. The points are accumulated at the completion of each cruise and the different tier benefits applied to your next cruise.

Go to royalcaribbean.com and follow the Crown & Anchor Society tab for more information about the program.

Allure might be your first but I doubt it will be your last!

Edited by leaveitallbehind