OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

The bridge has always been on deck 10. The peek-a-boo bridge is all the way forward on deck 11 in front of the gym and it looks down one deck to the bridge. BTW the spa is on deck 12 above the gym, not on deck 11. I will be on her in a week from Sunday and will be checking out the forward area with the "windscreens" above those deck 12 added cabins.

Thanks, I realized that after it was too late to edit. The gym in deck 11 and the spa on 12 inside the circle of new cabins:o

Looking at the webcam now (15 minutes after your post) I see the Norwegian Epic and another NCL ship (maybe the Norwegian Dawn?). That webcam shows Punta Langosta pier, and RCI uses the International Pier.

Actually, right now you CAN see Navigator in the background on the webcam!

EDIT: Oops, never mind, according to marinetraffic.com that's Freedom of the Seas.

yreda5ab.jpg

Edited by ahecht

That is not the Navigator, that is the pier downtown.

Thanks.

Looking at the webcam now (15 minutes after your post) I see the Norwegian Epic and another NCL ship (maybe the Norwegian Dawn?). That webcam shows Punta Langosta pier, and RCI uses the International Pier.

I see her, I see her.

THANKS everyone :). I can always count on my fellow cruisers here to give me the correct information when I make mistakes. Especially when I point out the wrong pier and the wrong ships.

Edited by lady_cruiser

The passengers sailing on 2/23/14 will bethe first ones to use the cabins on deck 12. They are still working on them. All restaurants and bars are working fine as well as the flow rider

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here she is in port in Cozumel!:D

Beautiful picture--thanks! We have friends enjoying that sunshine and the beach (and a drink or two) at Nachi Cocom right now. It's hard not to be jealous since we're in the middle of a very cold day here in Central Texas where they're also from. :)

Beautiful picture--thanks! We have friends enjoying that sunshine and the beach (and a drink or two) at Nachi Cocom right now. It's hard not to be jealous since we're in the middle of a very cold day here in Central Texas where they're also from. :)

No kidding! We're just north of Dallas now, but my parents are still just outside of Austin. We'd all like to trade our weather here for a day at Nachi :) My parents will visit there on their March cruise, and we'll be there in August.

Hello from hot, sunny Cozumel everyone!

We're having a wonderful time on the ship. I have a lot of pictures, probably 200-300 to post. We went on shore earlier to use the "free" wifi, spent $15 for a water, a pina colada & chips & queso & could never get connected.

Decided to come back to the ship & use our coupon for Diamond for 1 hour free internet. I've been trying to upload some more pictures but so far am not having any luck.

I'll keep trying & hope to post more today. Even got some pics of the medical facility when I had to make an unexpected trip there this morning. I'll tell you all about that later when I have more time to post. Nothing serious, just a minor mishap with a sharp edge of the balcony door frame last night about 10:15pm.

Once we mentioned it to the stateroom attendant he asked us to go to the medical facility to complete an incident report. Now the safety officer has to follow up with us and the maintenance supervisor has already been by to access the problem.

Ok, I'll get back to trying to upload some pics for those of you who have been eagerly awaiting them.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, so ship wifi is REALLY slow. I've been on for 45 minutes & gotten only 3 pics uploaded :(

I'll post what I was able to get done and the rest will have to wait until we're home on Sunday.

Sorry if any of these are reposts... can't remember what I had posted earlier...

image_zpsc3ae9a99.jpg

image_zps5f1c6213.jpg

image_zps9b8d3d3c.jpg

image_zpsce0c9900.jpg

image_zps7e6f4b7d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The passengers sailing on 2/23/14 will bethe first ones to use the cabins on deck 12. They are still working on them. All restaurants and bars are working fine as well as the flow rider

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are on the 02/23 sailing in the new deck 12 balcony cabins. Just wondering how this is known???

If so, were the cabins not booked for the sailings before 02/23??