Cucina del Capitano

MickeyNicki

The kid's portion is $5 (12 and under I think) and it includes things like spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, etc. I don't think we kept the menu, but all courses are included in their prices too. In fact, the cannoli dessert is the same as the adult one.

Thanks happy cruzin! I used the e-mail you provided and I just received confirmation on my reservation. So YES, you can make reservations ahead of time by e-mailing. Super easy! Thank you!

*clapping* YAY...so glad it was easy for you! :D

Edited by happy cruzin

Has anyone been there for lunch? What do they serve during lunchtime?

I ate there at lunch over New Year's. There is no charge to eat there at lunch. You pick your pasta and pick your sauce and they make it to order. And they have a daily special. The day I ate lunch there the special was the lasagna and it looked amazing. If I had seen it before I ordered, I would have ordered that. You can also get a salad. When you go in, you get a piece of paper and mark what you want on the paper and give it back to them. Then they give you a pager that only works in the close local area and they buzz you to pick up your food at the counter when it's ready. Be advised though that the wait is pretty long. I waited about 40 minutes for my lunch. I enjoyed my lunch. The back of the restaurant on Sunshine is all windows, so the view is enjoyable while you eat.

Edited by winddawn

The kid's portion is $5 (12 and under I think) and it includes things like spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, etc. I don't think we kept the menu, but all courses are included in their prices too. In fact, the cannoli dessert is the same as the adult one.

We are on the Sunshine this March and want to try Cucina with both kids (5yo and 18m). Anyone have a comment on how kid friendly the setting is?

We did MDR with great success 6 months ago and both are used to the dinning out routine.

We are on the Sunshine this March and want to try Cucina with both kids (5yo and 18m). Anyone have a comment on how kid friendly the setting is?

We did MDR with great success 6 months ago and both are used to the dinning out routine.

Very kid friendly. We took a 10 month old and a 2 1/2 year old twice on our Breeze cruise. The restaurant has high chairs.

Edited by lovesublime

Loved your review! Thanks for posting the link for me! Now I'm curious to how the risotto balls were? What exactly was that? Sure looked good! I can't decide between the spaghetti carbonara and chicken Parmesan. I love chicken Parmesan, but that spaghetti carbonara sure looked good.

No problem! Glad you enjoyed it! The risotto balls are amazing! They are crispy, creamy, cheesy. One of my most favorite things I have tried! I did try the chicken parm and it was very good, but that carbonara is better! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!