Video Cruise Review: Equinox - January 10-20, 2014

BILL-WI

Thanks to all the people that have watched the video since I last posted. Thank you for the very kind words about the video.

To all of you that will be taking the same cruise soon, have a great time!:):)

BILL

Bill, thanks for the video of the Equinox. We are also on the same cruise March 14th and this will be our first time on the Equinox. Your video really gave us a good overview of what the ship and our cruise will be like. Really great video, thanks.

Great job Bill!! Keeps the memories fresh.

Hope all is well with you and Rosie.

Mark

Mark...

All is well here, but I am getting tired of winter...I need a dose of spring and summer!:):)

BILL

Bill, thanks so much for posting. We watched here in CO as the snow came down with temps of -15F (-30f windchill) saying, only 2 weeks now. We did this last year on Equinox & are leaving again on her on 21 Feb. really warmed us up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just found out the we are sailing with the now famous drummer in your review! Henry and Holly are sailing Equinox again in Nov.

Holly and Henry are FUN people. I hope we get a chance to cruise with them in the future!:):)

Enjoy your November cruise!

BILL

Bill (and Rosie):p

Thank you so much for the amazing video and narration. I love being able to direct friends here so they can see the fun folks we cruised with.

We loved your fun and generous nature. This was only my second cruise and cruising with The Maniacs was a blast though we missed a few of the activities (as we are still sort of newlyweds!). We do look forward to another Maniac cruise.

my email is kathy.wilson.55@aol.com

thanks again for including us in such antics!

Kathy

And yes Colorado is getting hit with so much snow since we have been home as well as low low temps but Mark is enjoying the powder:D

We still have not decided what to do for Barbados and Dominica. Looking seriously at Bumpiing Tours.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

First of all this is a great review.

We went on a tour with Bumpiing tours a couple years ago and couldn't recommend them more. Levi is absolutely amazing as a guide and I can't wait to visit Dominica again to try another one of his tours.

Ryan

After each cruise that Rosie (DW) and I take, I do a video cruise review. Here is the latest one.

I hope you enjoy the video.

BILL

Thank you for the great video Bill. We sail soon on The Equinox, she looks like a beautiful ship.

Ali :)