Video Cruise Review: Equinox - January 10-20, 2014

BILL-WI

Wonderful photo review of Equinox. DH and I loved watching it today as the northeast is being socked with another major snowstorm! 14 inches predicted and we're certainly dreaming of X! Thanks for making us smile.

Wonderful photo review of Equinox. DH and I loved watching it today as the northeast is being socked with another major snowstorm! 14 inches predicted and we're certainly dreaming of X! Thanks for making us smile.

We are watching the snow storm out our window and also love the video! We will be on this same cruise on March 14th and can't wait!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for taking the time for putting together the video and sharing. Like a couple of people who have already responded we are doing the same cruise March 14. We have also booked the Zip lining in St. Kitts. It looks like a lot of fun and I noticed they use the same Harness setup as Labadee. We still have not decided what to do for Barbados and Dominica. Looking seriously at Bumpiing Tours.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Always love your videos. One question though on the zip line tour. Were there a lot of step to climb? How did you get all the way to the top? Also were there any weight limitations.

Thanks

Norma

There are very few steps to climb. Going up to the top is done in a truck. The easy part is zipping back down!

I think the weight limitation is 250, but check the website to be sure!

BILL

Thanks for taking the time for putting together the video and sharing. Like a couple of people who have already responded we are doing the same cruise March 14. We have also booked the Zip lining in St. Kitts. It looks like a lot of fun and I noticed they use the same Harness setup as Labadee. We still have not decided what to do for Barbados and Dominica. Looking seriously at Bumpiing Tours.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Send an E-mail to Levi and let him know what you want to do, he offers a few different tours. He is very responsive!:):)

BILL

Lol, my husband and I just watched your video. It is so well done and you are such a good narrator. It seems so natural to you.

We especially enjoyed seeing the Harleys! We can't wait for our April cruise

Which will have Motorxycles as well

Edited by 4cats4me