Fascination upgrades.....

code_d

Just wanted to see if anyone knows if there are any planned changes/upgrades for the Fascination in the near future? I know it already had its dry dock for the 2.0 that was not completely done due to time constraints. Would be nice to see some additional things to do on this veteran ship! I now that the Brunch is coming this month witch looks good. Anything else?

Just wanted to see if anyone knows if there are any planned changes/upgrades for the Fascination in the near future? I know it already had its dry dock for the 2.0 that was not completely done due to time constraints. Would be nice to see some additional things to do on this veteran ship! I now that the Brunch is coming this month witch looks good. Anything else?

There has been changes to the rollout of 2.0. SOme ships have not had any of the upgrades. My guess is that they are selectively doing some (the most recent announcement for the Pride). I would think they would hit some newer ships (Splendor, Dream etc.) before hitting the Fantasy class, but that is just my guess.

There has been changes to the rollout of 2.0. SOme ships have not had any of the upgrades. My guess is that they are selectively doing some (the most recent announcement for the Pride). I would think they would hit some newer ships (Splendor, Dream etc.) before hitting the Fantasy class, but that is just my guess.

She did get partial last year- the serenity deck, new carpet, new TV's, new water works, Punchliner (the shows). Was hoping they would be doing something like Red Frog or Blue Iguana. We love the size of the ship and the service there is outstanding, but would be nice to have a few more offerings.

She's supposedly getting a dry dock at the end of March, but it's only a week. That usually means a "tune-up", getting rid of the barnacles and some freshening up.

There hasn't been any announcements of new stuff for her, though we can always hope for either the Red Frog or Guy's. :) Would be nice since she'll be one of the ones hosting Carnival Live.

Disclaimer: I read she had a dry dock coming up on CC last week. Now that I've typed it here, I can't find anything official about a dry dock this year, so I may be mistaken. :D

Edited by Gypsywych

Does anyone know when Brunch is scheduled to start?

Thanks,

Tammi