Military cruise benifit program

intel

Does P & O offer the Military Benifit OBC on world cruises similar to Cunard and Princess

No, P&O UK does not offer military on board credit like Princess etc. Not for any nationality of former/serving armed forces people. I asked a couple of years ago when on Arcadia WC and asked again this year re Arcadia in April, stlll not offered. There has been a lot of debate about this issue on this board.

Edited by NSWP

No, P&O UK does not offer military on board credit like Princess etc. Not for any nationality of former/serving armed forces people. I asked a couple of years ago when on Arcadia WC and asked again this year re Arcadia in April, stlll not offered. There has been a lot of debate about this issue on this board.

Thanks, you would think as part of Carnival they would offer it. On world cruises on both Cunard and Princess I have been given OBC

I don't wish to be disrespectful buy why should the military get OBC paid for by other cruisers?

Lots of people do amazing public service work, e.g. nurses, police etc. Other people dedicate a lot of their free time to voluntary work.

In my view if you favour one occupation you have to favour others and where would it all stop. I personally don't agree with the blanket American approach of favouring the military.

Sorry - as I say I don't wish to offend anyone but I just don't agree with credits for the military