Princess carry on beverage policy....??

Qcruise

Our last Princess cruise was in 2005 and back then we were able to check a case of wine (in the wine box) and a case of water with our luggage. All made it in tact to our rooms. I'm sure that's no longer the case....and I can't seem to find their carry on policy on the site. Can I assume we can take maybe two bottles of wine per cabin and what about bottled water....?? Thanks to all you experts......:)

Do a search on wine policy, there are a few active threads on the subject.

Our last Princess cruise was in 2005 and back then we were able to check a case of wine (in the wine box) and a case of water with our luggage. All made it in tact to our rooms. I'm sure that's no longer the case....and I can't seem to find their carry on policy on the site. Can I assume we can take maybe two bottles of wine per cabin and what about bottled water....?? Thanks to all you experts......:)

Check water and soda with luggage. Free, no limit.

Carry on as much wine or champagne as you want, at $15 corkage / 750ml bottle; one bottle per adult is exempt unless consumed in a public area.

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

Edited by sminfiddle

One bottle of wine per adult can be carried on without paying a corkage fee. If you want to take more you can but all bottles beyond the 2 are subject to a $15 corkage fee each.

We usually take a case of water. Slap a luggage label on it and send it through with checked luggage. Same thing for soda if you want that too.

Have fun!

One bottle of wine per adult can be carried on without paying a corkage fee. If you want to take more you can but all bottles beyond the 2 are subject to a $15 corkage fee each.

We usually take a case of water. Slap a luggage label on it and send it through with checked luggage. Same thing for soda if you want that too.

Have fun!

Hello Janet,

Good to see you on CC

Have fun!

We plan on bringing 2 bottles of champagne for sail away mimosas. Will we be allowed to bring on a bottle (59 oz) of OJ ??