Airboat Adventure in FL.... Yay or nay?

McCutie

Thanks again all! We ended up going on Tuesday and it was great! Weather was nice, we got to sit in the front and we saw 2 gators. My kids loved the "gator mcnuggets" and I took some great pics that I am just flipping through now : )

I would recommend this excursion to everyone but definitely book ahead of time..... We didn't and we were lucky to snag 5 tickets. The bus was full but it was a quick, nice ride under 30 mins.

Edited by McCutie

• 3 months later...

DH, myself and our two teenage boys did this tour in April. It was great. The boys loved it. Bring sunscreen and bug spray. They told us if you have on flip flops to stay on the concrete path. They do pass out ear plugs before the air boat ride.The bus ride to the park is nice. The ride to the airport was very helpful. It sure beats sitting in the airport for 6 hrs waiting on a flight.

Is this do-able for a 4.30 international flight from MIA

Yes, I believe your flight has to be after 3 but let me check.

Here ya go from the NCL site:

Note: Participants must be able to negotiate one large step to board the airboat. This tour is only for guests with flights departing after 3:30 pm from Miami International Airport. Guests are responsible for ensuring their debark tours are compatible with their departure flight times. Guests have the option to book their flights through our Premium Air Department to ensure that flight departure times do not interfere with debark tours. This tour is not offered on Norwegian Sky sailings.

http://www.ncl.com/excursions/search?qs=N%3D4294934686%2B4294965088%26Ne%3D8057%26Nr%3DAND%2528p_Record_Type%253ASF%252Cp_Shorex_Status%253AAVL%2529%26Nu%3Dp_Shorex_Package_Id