show a picture of your new swimsuit

booboojoy

So cute, Lisa. Did you buy that online & if so what is there website?

I just bought a "green" suit for our St. Paddy's Day cruise, will try to post a picture soon. I really didn't need it as I have "lots" of suits, but I didn't have "green" ! LOL :D

I bought it at the Dillard's next to my hotel.

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just bought this bikini top by Coco Rave. I love that their tops have an underwire and are sized by bra size. This one even has bra hooks in the back. The bottoms were too skimpy for my personal taste, so I will pair it with one of my black skirted bottoms that I love.

[ATTACH]302779[/ATTACH][ATTACH]302780[/ATTACH]

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one Lisa ... love all the colours in it :):)

Here is the "green" suit I purchased for our St. Paddy's Day cruise. I bought it at Bealls, but it wasn't on sale! :( I did have a giftcard & a coupon so that helped.:D Just wanted "green" and this is all I could find. (the color is really like emerald green but the picture doesn't show it well).

20140220_134931_zps6cefb4f8.jpg

Irishlassie...I love your green suit!:D

Red Headed Texan: I love your swim top! Love all the colors and the back closure. I just jumped on this thread and I went back and saw a picture of it from the front. Love it!:)

Edited by mousey

Just got this!!!!! :D

Wow! That is awesome!

I rarely take less than 4 or 5 swimsuits on our 7-day cruises because we do lots of water sports. One of them is usually an older suit that I use for the Spa and/or hot tubs. I also hate getting into a damp suit.

Edited by mousey

Wow! That is awesome!

I rarely take less than 4 or 5 swimsuits on our 7-day cruises because we do lots of water sports. One of them is usually an older suit that I use for the Spa and/or hot tubs. I also hate getting into a damp suit.

Thanks!! I'm really happy with it, although according to DH's new Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated, Target has nice crocheted suits for a better price. :( I actually don't have a lot of suits - I usually just have one or two. I'm with you on damp suits, tho, so I'm taking at least two on my next cruise :)

Here is the "green" suit I purchased for our St. Paddy's Day cruise. I bought it at Bealls, but it wasn't on sale! :( I did have a giftcard & a coupon so that helped.:D Just wanted "green" and this is all I could find. (the color is really like emerald green but the picture doesn't show it well).

20140220_134931_zps6cefb4f8.jpg

REALLY pretty - I love that color too!

I am a Large size (14-16), with large thighs and busty but do have a waistline. Shopping for swimsuits was an exercise in frustration and often left me in tears. Someone told me about his website and I thought "What do I have to lose? They let you mail back postage free if something doesn't fit."

So I ordered three suits last January hoping: 1. The suits would arrive quickly and 2. At least one would fit.

I ended up buying all three!!! The website uses real size models which is so helpful style-wise to imagine how things will look on you. Here's one of the suits I bought ImageUploadedByForums1393070993.044910.jpg.8f949d5e8fa0e3a8b68ef6f02562c882.jpg (sorry for smallish pic).

Here's the website: http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Tankinis-Swimsuits-Department

As for how many I bring...usually 3 but maybe 4 this year :)

Caribbean Princess~Western Caribbean~April 2014

Celebrity Millennium~Alaska~July 2014

Celebrity Reflection~Eastern Caribbean~February 2013

Crown Princess~Western Caribbean~February 2011

Edited by sky61

I am a Large size (14-16), with large thighs and busty but do have a waistline. Shopping for swimsuits was an exercise in frustration and often left me in tears. Someone told me about his website and I thought "What do I have to lose? They let you mail back postage free if something doesn't fit."

So I ordered three suits last January hoping: 1. The suits would arrive quickly and 2. At least one would fit.

I ended up buying all three!!! The website uses real size models which is so helpful style-wise to imagine how things will look on you. Here's one of the suits I bought [ATTACH]303130[/ATTACH] (sorry for smallish pic).

Here's the website: http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Tankinis-Swimsuits-Department

As for how many I bring...usually 3 but maybe 4 this year :)

Caribbean Princess~Western Caribbean~April 2014

Celebrity Millennium~Alaska~July 2014

Celebrity Reflection~Eastern Caribbean~February 2013

Crown Princess~Western Caribbean~February 2011

Thanks for sharing! I love your new suit. I'm going to check out that web site right now!:D

Sky61...now you've done it!!! I went to the website and fell in love with the Michael Kors snakeskin print swimsuit..it ain't cheap! LOL! But I love him and I have to have that swimsuit!!!

Edited by mousey

I just bought this on-line, I usually like to try them on but I love 50 miles from any store that would sell bathing suits. I took a chance and it paid off, the suit is so pretty and slimming.

V3602-AQA.10?$ProductPage380x532$

Really cute!

I have this one in black. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/beach-blanket-bingo-one-piece-in-red

I love this style, really flattering around the tummy. It's by Esther Williams, yup the swimmer. There's a ton of different prints and colors, and I like to order from modcloth bc free shipping and return shipping if you order over $50! I want to get the red striped one next. Also they come in regular and plus sizes.

As for how many suits, I usually only bring two. Seems to work for me.

Going to try a swimdress. Just ordered it from ebay this morning. I'm 44 and not necessarily 'overweight', but I'm not comfortable with my stomach nor especially my thighs. The tankinis with a skirt look kind of frumpy on me. Hopefully this will be more flattering. On the model in the picture, it was fitted, then flared a bit at the bottom.ry%3D480

Thanks for sharing! I love your new suit. I'm going to check out that web site right now!:D

Sky61...now you've done it!!! I went to the website and fell in love with the Michael Kors snakeskin print swimsuit..it ain't cheap! LOL! But I love him and I have to have that swimsuit!!!

Yikes so sorry ha ha! I know just the one you're talking about and it is a beauty. I'm sure you'll look great and feel great wearing it.

I try to just check out their sale stuff but of course I sometimes stray...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by sky61

Going to try a swimdress. Just ordered it from ebay this morning. I'm 44 and not necessarily 'overweight', but I'm not comfortable with my stomach nor especially my thighs. The tankinis with a skirt look kind of frumpy on me. Hopefully this will be more flattering. On the model in the picture, it was fitted, then flared a bit at the bottom.ry%3D480

Oh that is really cute and totally something I would go for. Pretty color, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks ~~ it came this weeks and fits really well ! The underneath suit is made of a firm lycra with a special tummy panel. It's fitted but the bottom flares out and it is a little longer than a swim skirt. It still looks like swimwear though, not long enough that it looks like a sundress. I was worried about that !

I just bought this on-line, I usually like to try them on but I love 50 miles from any store that would sell bathing suits. I took a chance and it paid off, the suit is so pretty and slimming.

V3602-AQA.10?$ProductPage380x532$

Love this suit! Do you mind telling me where you found it? Thanks and enjoy!

upezezyd.jpgvasy9ahy.jpg

This is mine! $30 from target. (15 for top, 15 for bottom)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I absolutely love that!:D Lucky you...so cute and such a bargain! Gotta love that!:p

Target is having a buy one get one 50% off any swimsuit piece. I tried several tops but none fit right so I just got 2 bottoms - same style one navy blue and one black. Now I just have to find tops! I ordered one top from Amazon and I hope it fits - it will go with the navy blue bottoms but Target did not have a photo of them so I am showing it with the black ones :p

Amazontop_zps2bd46760.jpg

TargetSwimSkirt_zpse48c1522.jpg

I have a horrible time finding swimsuits but the Target bottoms I found are awesome! The waistband is a little wider which helps with the muffin top ;) And they are not too long so there is coverage but I do not feel overwhelmed by them.