Silhouette to be based out of Amsterdam in 2015

orgutierrez

I have found the following link that shows the cruise schedule of the port of Amsterdam, and it looks that in 2015, the Celebrity Silhouette will replace the Celebrity Constellation out of Amsterdam.

http://www.amsterdamcruise.nl/cruise-calendar#

In another link of the cruise schedule of Le Havre, it also displays that the Silhouette will call there a couple of times whilst doing a British Isles cruise as it shows that the following port will be St Peter's Port. Interesting move by Celebrity, will the Infinity keep doing the British Isles cruise?

http://www.havre-port.com/show/2077

I am anxiously waiting for the 12th Febraury to arrive so that I can look for the cruise schedules!

I guess since Venice is kicking her out...she is heading to Amsterdam. ;) We were on her out of Venice last May. This coming May, we will be on the Connie out of Amsterdam. :D Sure wish it was the Sillie, though.

I really prefer the Connie glad she is our ship this may on the Baltic cruise. I have spent some 40 odd nights aboard the Connie and loved every one of them. :):)

Don't get me wrong, I love the Constellation, too.;) However, for a longer cruise, I prefer the newer stateroom/bath and the verandas of the Solstice class standard 1A. There is also more to explore on the larger ships. For my two upcoming Connie cruises, I have bumped up to a Suite and an AQ1. :eek: