Airport question for Azamara

patiolaterns

Hi,

I think they use both London Heathrow and London Gatwick although I do live in Britain so was able to fly from Edinburgh Scotland direct to Southampton for my cruise on Quest in August 2013 I booked the flights independently.

They use Stockholm Arlandia airport in Stockholm as that is the airport they used when we flew back from there in 2011 after cruising on Journey. That is the main international airport in Stockholm.

Hope that Helps

Gareth

What airports does Azamara use for flights into Stockholm Sweden and for Southampton, England?

Are you asking about flights from Toronto?

If so, to Stockholm, this coming summer, the connecting airports include, Newark, Munich and Copenhagen. Of course, it depends upon airline selected. For example, Newark is a United Airlines flight.

Can't comment about Southampton.

If your arriving from the states you arrive in Heathrow and transfer to the port. Always best to check out private transport vs the cruise lines if it's not included in cruise price.

Most folks take a night or two in London then go to the port. Hard to miss London if you just flew across the pond:p

I believe it's 2 hours or so by car... UK foks? is that correct. ?

CC