Mini Suite on the Dawn- need advise

cmoose

I am looking at possibly downgrading my aft penthouse on deck 10 to a mini suite. Hubby is no longer coming on this cruise so it will just be my 14 year old daughter and I. And yes, I do know that there will be no suite perks with the downgrade. It's about $800 less so it may make sense. My question/concern is- noise! Anyone have and good recs for which mini suite would have the least amount of noise. All the mini suites are on deck 11 and the 2 pools and garden cafe are on deck 12. I am also a bit concerned about motion so going too far forward,( like under the meeting rooms) might be an issue. Any thoughts or advise would be great. Thanks!!

I loved the Mini we had on the DAWN, right close to the spa area (we purchased spa passes too). Perfect, quiet.

That said, if the total cruise price was $800 different and you budgeted for it. I would be doing that suite.

Hope this helps.

Edited by NH Cruisers

We were in 11086 on our cruise in November. The cabin was just perfect! No noise whatsoever! We had cabins both above and below us. The cabin is slightly forward, though not too forward as to make it an overlong walk from the elevators. The balcony has a slight overhang which protected us from both strong sun AND rain, so we were able to enjoy it no matter what the weather. The deck plans show a blank wall directly opposite the door and that concerned me. However, I found out that fire fighting equipment was in that space so, no problem with crew noise. I highly recommend that cabin to anyone who asks. I would imagine that it's twin, on the opposite side of the ship (if available) would be just as great!