Gay pub/bar/club in Miami

chrisn9008

My partner and I are staying one night pre-cruise at the Intercontinental at Doral.

Anyone know of any gay bars/pubs or clubs nearby?

Thanks guys

Chris and John

Not sure how familiar you are with the area. Looks to me like Doral is near airport?

Miami Beah has a few places I'd recommend, though not exactly nearby. I'd say start at Twist it's on Washington ave at like 10th or 11th street. It's a pub/bar/club. many rooms, varied theming, start here and you can find out what else is happening from other patrons or the 'street mags' and flyers left around.

Hi Chris,

What cruise are you going on? i assume that you will be setting of from Miami, your hotel is quite far from all the main "Gay" hotspots, i would see if your TA can change your hotel to one closer to South Beach, which is ideal for all the best bars etc and close enough to Miami Port. Then you will be close to Twist, Score, The Caberet Club etc.

Hi Chris,

Fab hope you have a fantastic time, never been to Ft Lauderdale myself although visit South Beach yearly, our first cruise is with Celebrity in Nov to Southern Caribbean, cant wait.

Rgds

Kamal

Our first time in Miami. We are staying in South Beach at Hotel Victor pre cruise. Is that close to all of the gay nightlife?

Thanks

You are ideally placed at Hotel Victor in SoBe. Its easy to get to The Palace Bar on Ocean Drive, Twist on Washington, Score and the recently opened Caberet Bar. On the plus side its also right across the road from the beach, and the gay part of the beach on opp 12th.

When are you travelling?

Rgds

Kamal

Hi Kamal, thanks for your reply. We are staying in South Beach on March 15 overnight and then leaving in Carnival Glory on March 16. Kind of a last minute trip to get away from the winter weather.

You are welcome, have fun in Miami, its a great spot and plenty to do and see. I would recommend Nexx on Lincoln Rd for lunch or evening meal, its fab adn great to just ppl watch. Fresh on Fifth if a great place as well for freshly made food either for breakfast for a packed lunch if you're spending the day on the beach.

Have fun on the cruise, we will be visiting Miami in Nov for 2 days before our Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Eclipse.

You are welcome, have fun in Miami, its a great spot and plenty to do and see. I would recommend Nexx on Lincoln Rd for lunch or evening meal, its fab adn great to just ppl watch. Fresh on Fifth if a great place as well for freshly made food either for breakfast for a packed lunch if you're spending the day on the beach.

Have fun on the cruise, we will be visiting Miami in Nov for 2 days before our Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Eclipse.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will check those out. My parents are currently on the Eclipse. They emailed me and said the ship is very nice. Have fun.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will check those out. My parents are currently on the Eclipse. They emailed me and said the ship is very nice. Have fun.

Thats good to know esp as we have never been on a cruise before, so now a bit more relaxed about it knowing that its a nice Ship