how do I find details of Insignia sailings

GREYFOR

I am new to Cruise Critic. How do I find out about the Insignia. It does not show up in the list of the Oceania ships

On the home page for Oceania (http://www.oceaniacruises.com/default.aspx) click on "Find a Cruise" on the left side of the page just under the "Oceania Cruises Your World Your Way"

The drop down menu gives you a chance to look for cruises in several ways: by Region, Date; Ship or Length of cruise. Simply click on "Insignia" and you will find 47 different cruises. (You can click on as many of those as you want; example: If you wanted to see cruises that are going to the Western Med AND Greek Isles, sailing on either Insignia or Nautica during May, June or July you could click on all of those {15 cruises} - Then under Duration click on "View 47 Results"

Edited by Playtennis

Welcome to CC.

Insignia was leased to Hapag-Lloyd and returns to O's service following a refit in April. It will start Mediterranean sailings in May.

As for the ship itself it is identical to the two other R ships, Regatta & Nautica which are also having renovations this Spring.

Edited by YoHoHo

I believe that Oceania should make more mention of Insignia's future return to their service.

Otherwise, odd rumors will start popping up....... :eek:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/abandoned-cruise-ship-filled-cannibal-rats-headed-british-shore-article-1.1588832

Edited by JimandStan