Grandeur - specialty restaurant question

GRANNYOFSIX

I have a couple of questions about Royal Caribbean's "Royal Choice" restaurant package on the Grandeur of the Seas.

When you purchase the package what is included in Izumi since the pricing is ala carte?

Is there somewhere I can see menus for Izumi, Giovanni's Table and Chops?

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

you get a $20 credit to Izumi. $5 for the cover charge and $15 towards food. none of the set plans cost more than $15. the hot rock plate is very filling.

you also get one meal in each of the other venues and the most expensive package includes chef's table.

well worth the cost.

you get a $20 credit to Izumi. $5 for the cover charge and $15 towards food. none of the set plans cost more than $15. the hot rock plate is very filling.

you also get one meal in each of the other venues and the most expensive package includes chef's table.

well worth the cost.

Thank you SPOOKWIFE for your prompt reply- I appreciate it! Another question: Do you receive $20 credit to Izumi per person?:)

Thank you again SPOOKWIFE. I have another question about the Grandeur that I hope you can help with.

Does the Grandeur have magnifying mirrors in the bathroom?

nope however at the desk there should be. that is also where the hair dryer is.

a word of advice: in order to use the lighted mirror that is over the desk you need to make sure the switch by the door is on.

nope however at the desk there should be. that is also where the hair dryer is.

a word of advice: in order to use the lighted mirror that is over the desk you need to make sure the switch by the door is on.

That's interesting - a magnifying mirror at the desk? I usually put my make-up on in the bathroom and do my hair at the desk........but I'll be prepared and take my own magnifying mirror anyway.........thanks for the tip about the lighted mirror at the desk............have a great day!