ULTIMATE Premium & Ultimate Drink Package Thread

So just got back from a 3 night Majesty cruise and you can now buy an alcohol package on a 3 night sailing!! We purchased the Premium Package for $55/night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Interesting. I just checked on an upcoming 3 night on the Enchantment and this is the message I got.

Online sales for Alcohol Packages are currently not available for your sailing. If your cruise vacation begins more than two months from today, please visit the website closer to your sail date. Please note that certain itineraries preclude online sales, but all packages can be purchased onboard ships for sailing's with 4 or more nights.

Interesting. I just checked on an upcoming 3 night on the Enchantment and this is the message I got.

Online sales for Alcohol Packages are currently not available for your sailing. If your cruise vacation begins more than two months from today, please visit the website closer to your sail date. Please note that certain itineraries preclude online sales, but all packages can be purchased onboard ships for sailing's with 4 or more nights.

Mine said the same thing and didn't find out until we were onboard and ordering a drink at the bar. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have only heard of the 15 minute wait with the soda machines? Does this now apply to alcohol? I'll be bummed if it does.

I think I've read here of a 15 minute delay between drinks, to cut down on sharing if you're using a package.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

I think I've read here of a 15 minute delay between drinks, to cut down on sharing if you're using a package.

No such thing existed on the Explorer for my roommate and I last month on the Explorer. I would probably be livid if someone tried to regulate how long I had to wait in order to have my next drink.

Are the non alcohol shakes, smoothies, dessert type drinks, and non alcoholic specialty drinks included in the premium package?

Don't know what you mean by shakes, but milkshakes are not included in any package.

Thought I had read reports to the contrary, but Bob is obviously right on this. :cool:

Bob is right? I don't think I've ever seen him wrong on any topic!! ;)

I'll add from personal experience that I've ordered a drink (having the $55/day drink package), didn't like it, gave it back to the bartender and ordered something else without waiting for a pre-determined amount of time.

I wonder why room service is excluded from the all inclusive drink packages. It can't be because they aren't able to brink fountain drinks to the room-hotels do it all the time. I assume it's because they don't want people calling for sodas because they are too lazy to get one. Lol.

I wonder why room service is excluded from the all inclusive drink packages. It can't be because they aren't able to brink fountain drinks to the room-hotels do it all the time. I assume it's because they don't want people calling for sodas because they are too lazy to get one. Lol.
My guess is the "s" word (sharing).

Greetings -

This is a great thread for getting answers so I will try mine. I am not clear how the limit works with the automatic tipping for drinks. Without the premium package if I ordered a $10 drink wouldn't I be charged $11.50 which would include the 15% tip? So with the package, do I have to select drinks under $8.75 so as not to go over the $10.00? Or can I really select the $10.00 drink because the automatic 15% was already figured into the $53.00/day charge? Also, if i give my server a $1.00 or $2.00 cash tip, does he have to share that or put it into a pool of tips?

Thanks

Greetings -

This is a great thread for getting answers so I will try mine. I am not clear how the limit works with the automatic tipping for drinks. Without the premium package if I ordered a $10 drink wouldn't I be charged $11.50 which would include the 15% tip? So with the package, do I have to select drinks under $8.75 so as not to go over the $10.00? Or can I really select the $10.00 drink because the automatic 15% was already figured into the $53.00/day charge? Also, if i give my server a $1.00 or $2.00 cash tip, does he have to share that or put it into a pool of tips?

Thanks

You can select drinks less than $10 without considering the gratuity.

I am wondering if the coca cola souvenir cup included in the premium package is the cup that is used for the freestyle machines? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Traci

All the packages include a cup that can be used with the Freestyle machines.