Persian Garden- single day access?

familymum

First time on a Celebrity cruise, sailing on the Summit in June, can I purchase single day access to the Persian Garden rooms or can I only combine it with a spa treatment? We are not in an Aqua class cabin, just a regular OV. It looks like a great way to spend part of a sea day! I spotted in older posts something about a one day pass for aprox. $20 but can't find anything on the Celebrity site.

Thanks.

I am elite, so get a coupon for free access to the Persian garden for one port day each cruise. I was on Summit last November and just got off Silhouette last week. The Persian Garden is different on S and M Class ships, so I agree that you should go check it out the first day you are on the ship and make sure it's something you would enjoy. The cost was $25 for a one day pass on Silhouette.

I'd have to agree with others about checking it out first as have used Persian Gardens on other M class ships but not been on the Summit yet. Get elite day pass also and wouldn't even care to spend 30 mins in there just not that exciting. Agree the S class ships are a whole different matter with the Reflection having the added heated loungers and the cold room felt it is the nicest one I've experienced to date. I was thinking of going a second day but am quite sure we were quoted more like $30 or $35 for a day pass definitely not $25 or would have gone at that price. Am glad to hear Sille will be less since plan to go there when cruise in March