Does Quantum have a Royal Promenade,why the big secret?

I agree, its time they release a bit more info, is there a promenade and artist impression of the mdr perhaps? I understand them wanting to keep people guessing but a bit more info would be nice now.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

They seem happy to talk about bumper cars. :D :)

I don't think there's any secret. You can find the deck plans here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=04&shipCode=QN&shipProfile=1595&sailDate=1141102&hasNavigation=false

There do not appear to be any rooms overlooking what would be a promenade.

Edited by ehfl

I don't think there's any secret. You can find the deck plans here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=04&shipCode=QN&shipProfile=1595&sailDate=1141102&hasNavigation=false

There do not appear to be any rooms overlooking what would be a promenade.

I noticed that as well. I'm expecting more of an expanded X Solstice Class style promenade... we shall see, hopefully soon.

I noticed that as well. I'm expecting more of an expanded X Solstice Class style promenade... we shall see, hopefully soon.

I think all that empty, non-revenue-generating air was simply too much for the bean counters to handle.

I think all that empty, non-revenue-generating air was simply too much for the bean counters to handle.

Lol sad but certainly could be true... It parallels the rumors about Carnival eliminating the soaring atrium on its next new build for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

The secrecy has now gone on far too long!

Especially given the fact that you can book Quantum, but we still don't know what half the public rooms are like.

image-1.jpg?w=450&h=307

Deck five, the nearest to a Royal Prom that we are likely to get. (Image: RCI/Malcolm Oliver Blog)

And what about the dining room/s. I'm not sure that there is space for one big one?

Edited by London-Calling