Indian food station on the Dream

MisterOJ2

So we just recently booked a cruise on the Dream and I've read about it having an Indian food station in the buffet area.

I love Indian food, but unfortunately don't get an opportunity to eat it very often. So, I am very excited about this.

Could someone give me some more information about it?

Like, is it only open for lunch? And what does it offer, exactly? Do they have different items each day, or does the menu stay the same? Is there naan, raita, ect.?

So we just recently booked a cruise on the Dream and I've read about it having an Indian food station in the buffet area.

I love Indian food, but unfortunately don't get an opportunity to eat it very often. So, I am very excited about this.

Could someone give me some more information about it?

Like, is it only open for lunch? And what does it offer, exactly? Do they have different items each day, or does the menu stay the same? Is there naan, raita, ect.?

I'll let others fill you in on the specific foods, I don't know enough about them to give you a good description.

But the Indian food is actually on it's own called the Tandoori. It's on the Lido deck all the way aft, adjacent to the aft (small) pool.

It's in the aft (rear) section of the Lido deck. Starboard (right side) just outside the main buffet areas by the aft pool. You have to try the Tandoori Fish. They have chicken tikka too. And other dishes. The naan is okay but gets cold quickly. Cutneys are okay too. Better salad greens than in the main buffet.

Only open for lunch. Great option for embarkation day as few people venture back that far to find food. In the mornings they serve a limited edition of the buffet breakfast there.

None on the Conquest. The Splendor was the first one to get it.

The pineapple chutney makes a good ice cream topping:)

If your sailing on a ship with the old menus there will be an Indian Vegetarian available at dinner every night.

If your sailing on a ship with the old menus there will be an Indian Vegetarian available at dinner every night.

Is that being phased out? My last cruise I ordered that 2-3 nights for dinner.

It'll be a bummer for me if it goes away.

anyone knows if there is Indian food on Conquest(W Caribbean itinerary) ?

TIA

My last cruise was on the Conquest and there was no designated area for Indian food. (I think they had some Indian food on the buffet for lunch one day, though.)

There was an Indian vegetarian dish on the menu each night for dinner and it was really good. I had it 2 or 3 times.

Edited by MisterOJ2