when do u arrive at port?

curiouscat

You can, you will need to be on board if it is your embarkation port about 4pm at the very latest. There is not a lot to see at Civitavecchi but if you have a specific item you need to buy you might want to consider getting it en route to the port if that is possible

We are sailing from Rome at 6pm on May 19th Journey cruise and have chosen to make our own way from the airport via train to stop in Rome for lunch...do you think 3pm will be OK to get all checked in. Not too sure what the cut off time is....?

We are sailing from Rome at 6pm on May 19th Journey cruise and have chosen to make our own way from the airport via train to stop in Rome for lunch...do you think 3pm will be OK to get all checked in. Not too sure what the cut off time is....?

I think it is 90 minutes before, sometimes the port authorities change things so you need to check the final information in the cruise booklet you get after final payment. I certainly would not be much later than 3pm

Funnily enough we are sailing from Rome on 30th April and are quite disappointed that we won't be able to board as early as we would like.

Our usual preference is to be onboard around 11.30 or 12.00. However we have the flight package and we won't arrive at Rome airport till noon. Allowing time to collect luggage, assemble with others and a longish transfer, it will be much later before we board.

Just can't wait to have our second experience of the Azamara hospitality.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Funnily enough we are sailing from Rome on 30th April and are quite disappointed that we won't be able to board as early as we would like.

Our usual preference is to be onboard around 11.30 or 12.00. However we have the flight package and we won't arrive at Rome airport till noon. Allowing time to collect luggage, assemble with others and a longish transfer, it will be much later before we board.

Just can't wait to have our second experience of the Azamara hospitality.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We will be in Rome for a couple of days before we board.. I figure to get to the port around noonish because I'll be too excited to do anything else that AM>. look forward to meeting you

CC